cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change ESS Payslip Smartform HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF to Interactive Form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement to modify SAP Standard Smartform HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF to a custom one with different layout and custom logo's. Is it possible to create a replacement form for this one using Interactive (Transaction SFP) Form or Smartform is the only option?

Thanks and Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use this, but the configurations

Employee Self-Service>Service-Specific Settings>Benefits and Payment>Salary Statement>Form Using HR Forms Workplace (HRFORMS):

1)Enter HR Form Name

2)BAdI: Define Settings

3) Set Up Process Model for Mass Printing

Not can use, You need create an Iview in the portal and create a new service.

Hope this help you.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

create a new form ie pdf and replace the standard one with custom what you made in eppdf

please check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I found the way to replace Smartform with ADS/SFP Form.

Edited by: Shrinivas Gadde on Oct 13, 2010 7:38 PM

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please post the steps to resolve the issues.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP by default provides ADS/SFP form SAP_PAYSLIP_US2 as part of HRFORMS. All I had to do was make a Z copy of it and enhance it as per my requirements. Also I had to assign the new Z Form name within PE03 to feature HRFOR.

Earlier I wasn't sure if I can maintain ADS/SFP based forms for HRFOR feature.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

there are feature to be maintained

ie

eppdf

edtin and hrfor

you have to check in eppdf!

read the feature docs in pe03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. I got busy with other requirement and couldn't check your suggestions earlier.

I went through the documentation in transaction PE03 for EDTIN and HRFOR (couldn't find EDPDF as feature) but no where I could find relevant information for form replacement with ADS/SFP Form.

Could you please describe the steps to have a ADS Form assigned? Also, is there any sample ADS/SFP Interface and Form template available that I could use for my custom development?

Thanks and Regards,

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First off, Paysilp cannot be interactive.

Yes, you can build a custom form to suit your requirement and SAP recommends to go for a PDF print form using the FormBuilder(SFP) in lieu of a smartform for any new development.

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. How and where can I replace the standard HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF smartform with a print form developed in SFP?