cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning : Sales items cannot be confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have created service order succefully w/o error. Then changed the status to released. I tried to copy it to service confirmation but product not getting copied and get warning mesage as "Sales items cannot be confirmed".

I have maintained all copy controls. if I enter product manuall in service confirmation system takes it, calculates price too but same error.

Any guess.

Regards,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

making proper settings for Pricing and ERP replication may solve the problem, In a service confirmation items which are relevant for pricing should be maintained as well in ERP .

Thanks.

-AJ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

If we look at the error then we can see that "Sales Items are not Confirmed' which means that the Service Technicians will not be able to confirm a sales Item from the follow-up document like Sales Order. It also makes sense from the business perspective as how will a service technician confirm a sales item. But there is an Item Category called SVCM which handles the Sales aspect. But I have not really seen it in working.

You can have a look at the following Link about creation of [Service Confirmations|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/en/0a/4d88ef587649f4a9d16bf34c487fe6/frameset.htm]

Hope this will resolve your confirmation creation problem.

Thanks,

Samantak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem was with Item category copy control and pricing procedure. The issue is resolved.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Could you please help how did you resolve the issue, I am also facing the same issue however in my case when copying the sales relevant item the system is throwing an error message in the service confirmation screen.

How can I exclude the sales relevant item in the service confirmation?, please help

Kind Regards

Atul