cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Plant maintenance cost center in work center

jamal_abro
Explorer
0 Kudos

Plant maintenance No activity type assign to cost center and controlling area. working on IR01 I have message says no activity type assigned to cost center , controlling area even cost center is assingned to controlling are. Anybody have idea where the error ios?

Thanks

JA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IR02 , Work center , goto to costing tab and here mention controlleing area, cost center & in down Activity type in process mention the activity type & formula for costing key at the side as SAP008.

If acitivity type is not there in cost center then create activity type in KL01,KL02 and assign that in tht cost center in KP26 ..

regrds

pushpa

jamal_abro
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Kolla Pushpa,

Thanks for answering my question. I tried every thing when I come to KP26 and enter all fields the save icon is gray and I canu2019tu2019 save it. I created the cost center and I worked on KL01 but when I come to KP26 I am unable to save it and saves icon is gray out. Please tell me if you have any idea.

Thanks

JA/

Chicago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JA,

Make sure that you are giving proper Cost center and Activity type which is are assgined in the Work Cneter.

Give the version, periods and year then it will take you to the next screen where you can maintain the Fixes or Variable Price for the Activity type.

Save now...

Ravi