Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport all table entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need to transport all entries of z table from Dev to Quality.

I have tried creating a new transport request in SE10 and assigning the table data.But i dont want this.

When i am trying to transport from SM30 , I am getting message as 'Transport is not possible for the specified data'.

so what will be the settings to be maintained while creating the table.

Thankyou

Gowri

Moderator message: this has become an FAQ, please search the forum for information before asking.

locked by: Thomas Zloch on Oct 1, 2010 12:55 PM

3 REPLIES 3

former_member320332
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gowri,

I suggest you should check the delivery class of the table, i think it should be 'C'.

Regards,

Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also, you may need to adjust your table maintenance dialog (which you may need to re-generate) to reflect the "standard recording" option at the bottom of the screen.

Regards, Andy

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Via transport tool (SE01/SE10) add an entry in an transport of copy transport request with the key : R3TR TABU Ztable (ignore the warnings), then add a key entry like * or <client>*

You can also

- Set the Table category to "C" Customizing table, maintenance only by cust., not SAP import (remove the first warning)

- In the maintenance dialog set the recording routine switch on standard and the compare flag to Automatically adjustable

Regards,

Raymond