cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find phrase set for phrase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

My requirement is to change the sort sequence of selected phrases in phrase set.

Question

I need to get the phrases based on language and note and for that phrase i need to get the phrase set.

Some time user will give phrase set as input, in that case we have to change the sort seqeunce of phrases for that particular pharse set only.How to get the phrases and corrresponding phrase sets.Please provide the table or function modules.

And for changing the sort sequence ,Which function module can i use in function group C1F1 and how?

Please give me your answers

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

regarding: yor demand:

My requirement is to change the sort sequence of selected phrases in phrase set.

There is no standard SAP functionality available (to my knowlegde) But there is an exit which can be used. This exists can be used in the area of cg02 to display different phrase set (with may be different sort suequence). Please check customizing to find the exit.

I have not done a review regarding options in ECC 6.0 or higher. The user interfaces has been optimized there. In lower releases the user is working on the level of properties/characetristics and can display the phrases of a characteristic and it can sort them (only up/down) (the sort is done on they fly and can not be saved)

Regarding the oher questions. this is mainly "standard SAP" to my understanding. If you create a phrase (or display it) you must assign it to a phrase group and you can assign it to a phrase set. There are a number of standard SAP transactions available to check the relation phrase <=> phrase set. In phrase maintenance you can search per phrase text or phrase code. In phrase management you can use further exit tso program other searches (the search for a phrase using the note is not supported in standard SAP)

Conclusion from my point of view: take look on the exit. To my understanding the exit will be a good satrting point (dynamic assignment of phrases to phrase sets).

With best regards

C.B.