Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to add custom fields to transaction KS01,

0 Kudos

have to create a new field for cost centre KS01 transaction. In the documentation of exit EXIT_SAPLKMA1_001 it is mentioned that we have to create the new field in CSKS_CI structure. After this, the new field has to be added in the screen.

This exit is used by program SAPLKMA1 in 2 screens 0399 and 3999. But, these screens are not used anywhere (I checked from the where-used list). In these 2 screens, there is a call customer-subscreen line. If i want to create this subscreen it asks for access key.

Is there any way that i can create a subscreen and attach it to the standard transaction. Please suggest if there is any other ways to do the same.

I have done all the standard procedure creating project activating exists. Only issue is how do i create a screen to add custom fields as it is asking access key. Is there any config that i have to do?

2 REPLIES 2

sebastian_wasl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Swathi,

yes, you actually have to create at least dynpro 0999. You can do that via transaction CMOD, double click on the screen exit and use the screen painter.

It should not be necessary to enter an access key when you implement it in a customer project.

The example coding from your CMOD modification shows you the minimal coding you have to implement to actually use your new fields.

Best regards

Sebastian

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Am not sure if you are aware of this SMOD exit - COOMKS01.

Implement this in CMOD and create custom screen 0999 (will be created in function group XKM1) - then activate to see this subscreen in additional tab in ks03.