cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating subsequent document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I need to create subsequent document with directly indication of operation type.

For example; I want to create from SLFN to diferent types of subsequent document.

I create 2 actions (on base SOCM_COPY_DOCUMENT)

1 action - to create SDCR

2 action - to create my own ZTCR

Another words I want to say to the method type of the created document

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SOCM_COPY_DOCUMENT uses customizing to define which transaction type has to be created.

This depends on the value in field "Subject" of your SLFN message.

Please check the following IMG-Activity for SLFN:

SPROScenario Specific Settings-Change Request ManagementExtended ConfigurationChange transactionChange Transaction TypesCopy Control for Change Request ManagementDefine Mapping rules for copy control.

You can check the values for SDCR for examples (It creates SDHF, SMDJ or SDAD depending on the subject)!

Regards,

Christoph

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph,

May you please help me creating YDHF (copy of SDHF) type of document? So far what I did is, I copied all the SDCR copy rules to YDCR in the path as you shown. However, still the YDHF; a follow up document for Urgnt correction is not getting created once I authorize the Change Request.

Am I missing any other configuration some where? I really appreciate your help on this.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal.

You should change operations types in copy controls rules of SDCR document (change SDHF on YDHF for example) but don't copy SDCR rules to another document.

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for your reply. May you please help me step-by-step to do the same. This will greatly help me.

Regards,

Fasial

Former Member
0 Kudos

spro - sap solution manager - scenario-specific settings - change request management - extendet configuration - change transaction - change transaction type - Make settings for Change transaction types

In this transaction you should select SDCR and make double click on Copy contol rules

It appered table in column TP Type select your YDHF instead SDHF.

Answers (0)