cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data of IT0024 lost everyday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I've turned on the PLOG QUALI switch and I am able to register the qualifications of employees acording to my configuration.

However, everyday the information that I create it's been deleted somehow. What could be the problem? Am I missing something?

Thank a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear

Could you please check whether switch PLOGI QUALI from table T77S0.

Depending from the switch´s settings the employee´s qualification information are either stored in database table PA0024 or in the Organizational Management in table HRP1001 (relationship between the employee (object type P) and the corresponding qualifications (object type Q)).

If earlier the switch PLOGI QUALI contained a similiar entry like this "1 A032 Q" and somebody chnage the entry like "0 A032 Q" then in PA30 the system shows message PG009 ("No data stored for Qualifications in the selected period"). Hence the user might think all IT0024 data was lost during the upgrade.

Best Regards,

Deepak..

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has the value "1 A032 Q" and the information is stored in table HRP1001 (I checked in se11).

The problem is that the info only lasts one day, during night the qualification infomation gets deleted from the table. I haven't done upgrade since it's a fresh installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with your basis team if any batch jobs run at night. Analyse the programs run by these batch jobs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the running jobs and there aren't any, only the standars:

BC SAP_CCMS_MONI_BATCH_DP

BC SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_JOBSTATISTIC

BC SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_JOBSTATISTIC

BC SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_NONE_R3_STAT

BC SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR

BC SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR

BC SAP_REORG_ABAPDUMPS

BC SAP_REORG_ABAPDUMPS

BC SAP_REORG_BATCHINPUT

BC SAP_REORG_BATCHINPUT

BC SAP_REORG_JOBS

BC SAP_REORG_JOBS

BC SAP_REORG_JOBS

BC SAP_REORG_JOBS

BC SAP_REORG_JOBS

BC SAP_REORG_JOBS

BC SAP_REORG_JOBSTATISTIC

BC SAP_REORG_JOBSTATISTIC

BC SAP_REORG_ORPHANED_JOBLOGS

BC SAP_REORG_ORPHANED_JOBLOGS

BC SAP_REORG_SPOOL

BC SAP_REORG_SPOOL

BC SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS

BC SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS

BC SAP_REORG_XMILOG

BC SAP_REORG_XMILOG

BC SAP_SOAP_RUNTIME_MANAGEMENT

BC SAP_SOAP_RUNTIME_MANAGEMENT

BC SLCA_LCK_SYNCHOWNERS

WP SAP_WP_CACHE_RELOAD_FULL

WP SAP_WP_CACHE_RELOAD_FULL

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the problem.

I am creating the PD objects of IT0024, and testing it in a test client using transaccion SCC1. Everytime I transport the order that contains the definition of the objet, the data gets deleted, even if the object definition doesn't change at all.

Is there a way to avoid this? I think it could be aproblem in the future with a modification of one of the object because I could be loosing the data.

Thanks in advance

Answers (0)