Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure to "customer account group"

former_member876005
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can a particular pricing procedure be applied to a customer account group?

They are saying that today the Price procedures use the customer account group information to know the correct way to calcúlate the TAX, to use this new account group I need to change pricing procedure to use this account group.

Thanks in advance to all.

MS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you might be aware, the pricing procedure is applied to a combination of sales area (Sales org, dbr chn, division), Document pricing procedure and Customer pricing procedure. This no where contains the "customer account group". However, I have my own doubts as to what you question is?

When you say "Customer Account Group" are you saying '0001' - Sold to Party ?

If you have a specific "Customer Account Group" like Z001 - Sold To Party similar to '0001' - Sold to Party, then perhaps you can have a speicific pricing procedure for all the customers falling under this account group.

a. What you can do is, create a new "Customer Pricing Procedure" say 'Z'.

b. Assign 'Z' to all the customers created under "Customer Account Group" like Z001 in all the sales areas.

c. In the pricing procedure determination, put in Sales Area / Document PRicing procedure / Customer Pricing Procedure (Z) / Common Pricing Procedure.

Now, whenever you create a sales order for the customers with account group Z001, only one pricing procedure is determined.

There is also a wiki posted in the form on pricing procedure. You may refer that for an idea.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/PricingProcedurein+SD

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks

Mukund S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MS

Not sure when you say customer account group you mean account group as in 0001- Sold-to Party, 0002- Ship-to Party etc that you provide when you create a new customer. But I think you mean it that way than the customer account assignment group which is a field in the 'Billing Documents' view.

But in any case you can't assign pricing procedure to an account group.

But you can assign the same customer pricing procedure to all the customers in the same account group. But try to understand why they want to do so, how it affects tax calculation and attack that angle.

Thanks.