cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document 4900038380 does not exist in calendar year 2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I met issue when posting goods movement. material document number generated, but error message prompt when I display the material document:Document 4900038380 does not exist in calendar year 2010.

I checked the material document number range configuration, I found number range for calendar year 2010 already set in OMBT.

can anyone help to look at this issue? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the very first step in the SAP standard program is document number allocation. So, document number 4900038380 allocated. After allocation due to program internal errors, it is terminated. Then these cases, you wont get document numbers in the SAP data base. To check status of all thses documents, Check in the transcation SM13

Select ALL radio button and maintain data range.

You will get required details

Regards

KRK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE16 transaction. Enter the table name as MKPF. Enter the doc number and execute. This will giv u the doc with year. Then you can confirm the year of document. Aslo sometimes immediately after posting the doc if u try to view and if the table is not yet updated u will get the error. In such case try after few sec.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick reply, I checked MKPF table, the generated material number not exit in the table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are posting the GR through the BAPI, there must a commit call after calling the Goods Mvt create BAPI. Create a Custom program to call this BAPI and the Commmit BAPI sequenctially.

If you are posting via transaction, check if there are any Short dumps in ST22 which might have prevented the Database Table Update or check if there any Table ock entries in SM12, check if any Background job is locking the Database table.

regards,

MRao