cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue, replicating to ECC, when using Price Agrrements in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a Price Agreement in the Service Contract in CRM. These Price agreements should flow to the Service Order once the Contract Line Item is selected while creating the Service Order. SOme line Items used in the Serivice Order is to be copied to ECC from CRM.

The way we established this is to develop a local pricing procedure in CRM and put the same Condition Type (0PAR) as used in the Price Agreements, in this Pricing Procedure . Assign this Pricing Procedure to the Determination of the Service Order. The Condition Table (sap**90) is manually maintained in CRM while creating the Price Agreements. This condition table has the Contract Line Item GUID as one of its attributes.

The condition Type from the Price Agreements is flowing successfully to the service Order and the condition type is working fine.

The issue is that the Pricing Procedure is to be copied from ECC to CRM. Now ECC does not have 0PAR condition type.

How do we approach this issue. As stated above when the Pricing procedure is locally developed in CRM and 0PAR is added to it, it works. But then since some line items need to be copied to ECC from CRM, we need the same pricing procedure in ECC too.

ANy idea how to handle Pricingin case of Price Agreements in CRM when the Line items replicate to ECC ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same problem did you get the answer for this issue. If yes please provide me the answer. Thanks

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it's will work only if you use same pricing procedure in ECC (as in CRM) with Condition Type (0PAR).

Denis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Thats the issue, 0PAR cannot be in ECC since it has the Contract Item GUID as one of the attributes in its condition table.

Any idea.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

We have the same issue did you get any solution or work around for it.

Please let me know

Thanks and Regards

Adi