cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_03_BX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have loaded 2LIS_03_BX and it bround more than 12K records. The PSA has all records that are extracted. When I load the data to 0IC_C03 I see the request got loaded sucessfully. I did compress the request with marker update (check box not CHECKED). Whe I try to see the contents the cube does not siaply any value, nor the query. I have mapped only 0RECVS_VAL, 0RECTOTSTCK and 0RECVALSTCK.

After initialization will it not show the data content? (either query / list cube). how will I know the stock initialization updated correctly?

Thanks,

Alex.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a very old post and am closing it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When trying to display data in a cube choose 1 as record type (I dont have an access to system right now, but what i mean is just choose 1 in that one char field in system dimension of a cube)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you use the standard mapped infosource? remember that the mappinf have a lot of routines and if you implement your own mapping must take in account that.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The BX data wont show in the cube but it should be visible in the query. Make sure u have proper mapping for the inflow/outflow KFs.