cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creat a NEW Recon. account for acct type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Staff

I need to create a new type of Recon. account for acct type functionality without any anyone knows how to do? In transaction FS00 has the option void.

I need that since they have a substitution rule here launches in the company and account reconciliation sap recorded a journal entry in the income statement. And so now we can not make games because it says that the sap of the bill is a result of account reconciliation, because I changed right on the table aatraves se16n

Anyone have any other tips?

ok sorry for my english.

atc

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For posting key 21 & 31 with this vendor account codes has to give need not to give GL account code.

Check the below options:

in GL Master check this GL cide 411004 put reconciliation account(vendor) or not if not put the reconciliation account.

This Reconciliation GL account assigned in vendor master or not check if not assign it.

while posting the document you give with posting key 21 & 31 give account code of vendor.

Through this vendor code system automatically picks the REconciliation account.

Rgds

Vani

madhusoodanan_ramachandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP standard allows only 4 types of reconciliation accounts. Assets, Customers, Vendors and Contract Accounts Receivable.

You cannot add a non standard one.

If my understanding is not clear, please provide with more information about the scenario.

Best Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

I have to make two journal entries which are as follows.

key - account

21-411004

91-411004

31-411004

81-411004

The problem is that the account 411004 is not an account of reconciliation but a cost.

When I make the f-44 sap the error message below:

Account 411004 in company code 1000 is not a reconciliation account

Message no. F5355

Diagnosis

G/L account 411004 in company code 1000 which is to be updated when posting to the customer or vendor is not defined as a reconciliation account.

Procedure

Depending on the cause of the error you can

change the master record of the above-mentioned account and mark it as a reconciliation account

change the customer or vendor master record and enter a different reconciliation account there

for special G/L transactions, change the allocation of reconciliation accounts when configuring special G/L transactions.

Does anyone have any tips on how to make these documents?

Apologize for my english and any help is welcome.

atc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not quite sure what you need to know so. It appears that you want to do and invoice and a credit memo to a Vendor. To process an Invoice, go to transaction FB60. If you post to a Vendor say 10102, then the control account in the Vendor masterdata also posts. Therefore you will have a credit to vendor AND the control account and then you key in the expense account. This is so that the sub-ledger (Accounts payable) will be in balance with the GL.

Go to > Accounting > Financial accounting > Vendors > FB60 - Invoice and FB65 - credit memo.

Your Control account and expense accounts cannot be the same number. You shouldn't post directly to it either.

I hope this helps somewhat, or please explain some more.

Kind regards

Dawn

madhusoodanan_ramachandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I still don't understand the scenario. But with the posting key entries, I can make out the mistake.

Please try as below...

For posting keys 21 and 31 enter vendor account number instead of GL account #. It will automatically hit the GL reconciliation account defined in the particular vendor master.

For the other posting keys, you can give GL accounts which are not reconciliation accounts

Best Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

my scenario is the following two journal entries below need to be compensated in the transaction f-44 because they are the same vendor and has the same value.

The problem is that the launch of the invoice had a substitution rule which included a cost element in the key 31. Now I'm trying to compensate and are therefore not let the bill says that the key to not reconcilição 31.

My idea was to make another substitution rule by inserting an account reconciliation at the time of compensation but did not work.

anyone have any other tips?

sorry for my english.

Atc.