cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery has not yet been put away/picked (completely)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having a scenario of Inquiry->quotation->order->delivery->billing.In this when i am trying to partial deliveries i am facing a error "delivery has not yet been put away/picked (completely).Then i tried to do the outbound-delivery split(T.Code - VLSP).There i gave the shipping point,outbound delivery number,split profile (DS01-standard delivery split).I gave the simulate split.Again I'm facing a error "No split necessary for split result 0001,delivery (number).

Answered will be Awarded.

Regards

Palanivel Rajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
delivery has not yet been put away/picked (completely)

Please search the forum as this has been answered many times. In delivery screen, you have to select the "Picking" tab so that you can see two columns one is Delivered Qty and Picked Qty. You have to maintain the same quantity in Picked quantity as that of Delivered qty.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the Reply

I'm not going to pick the full quantity.My question is When I give a sales order of 10 bags .Initially Iu2019ll pick the first 5bags then I will do the P.G.I. After that I want to do the remaining 5 bags in the same manner. Can you explain me what are all the steps to be taken for this partial delivery?

Regards

Palanivel Rajan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through my suggestion once again. Whatever quantity you maintain as delivered quantity, the same quantity should also be maintained in picked quantity. Then only, you can post the goods issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,i got the result.because of your answer.

Regards

PalanivelRajan.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this thread as "Answered"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

THANKS.... !