cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant Maintenance Order Act Costs-0PM_OM_OPA_2 or 0CO_OM_OPA_6 datasources?

Former Member
0 Kudos

To get Actual/plan costs for the value categories in Plant Maintenance workorders, which DataSource would I use? The 0PM_OM_OPA_2 or 0CO_OM_OPA_6?

What is the difference? The 0CO_OM_OPA_6 is already pulling data for Internal orders in our system.

How can I check to see if this is also pulling in Maintenance Order data?

Since 0CO_OM_OPA_6 is already pulling in data, does it make sense to use this DataSource instead of activating the 0PM_OM_OPA_2 data source?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if the requiement does not fullfill and then try to activate the other datasource or try to do enhancement.

Regards

Sivaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I should explain my requirement in detail.

I should not use the LO Cockpit 2LIS_17_13HDR or 2LIS_17_13OPER datasources. But I need to get the WorkOrder Header and Detail data (operation lines with confirmations, AFVC and AFRU tables) along with the actual costs to create a custom BEx query for the work order header/detail and actual costs.

My initial thought was to enhance 0COORDER_ATTR and get the WorkOrder header data. 0COORDER does not have the Equipment or Functional Location. 0COORDER_ATTR would need to be enhanced to add these.

For Operation line and confirmations data, write a Generic data source to populate a DSO. Then use the actual costs data coming from the 0CO_OM_OPA_6 datasource.

After further thought, I am wondering if I can use 0PM_ORDER as is without enhancements and use the 0PM_OM_OPA_2 to get the actual line data. Also, here I have a question. 0PM_OM_OPA_2 is used to populate 0PM_DSO4 DSO along with 3 other datasources, the 2LIS_17_13HDR , 13OPER and 1 datasources. Since I cannot use the LO datasources, can I poulate the DSO with just this one datasource(0PMOM_OPA_2)?

For operational lines I would still write the generic data source (a view might suffice).

Experts out there, please let me know if I really off here, with the design.

Really appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks.