cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Chain - Application Component transport ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello BW Experts,

in rspc we have folders in which we have the process chains. i think they are called as diplaying grups / application components also. how to transport these.

could you please suggest me a procedure to do this and also if i can add the objects directly in se09 i need to know the Program Id and object type.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

BWer

Message was edited by: BWer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you create the process chains direclty in production environment? This is what I have done in the past. If you try to transport the process chains then you will also need to add the infopackages in the transport request as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont have that option open, i have to transport both the process chains and the infopackages.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You just have to transport content of tables :

RSCOMPTLOGOT

RSCOMPTLOGO

Matthieu

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Our functional team is complaining that whenever they try to modify a Process chain in the DEV system, they are asked to provide a transport request. This didn't happened before according to their saying. How did this happen? How can we change this - meaning no transport request asked for changing a Process Chain.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a transport and add an entry in it

R3TR TABU RSCOMPTLOGOT

Go to change mode, and expand this entry in the request and add the key you want to transport(you will need to specify which app component - you can put an * there )

The key you would want to transport would be ERSPC* (Where E is for lang = english, RSPC is the type, and * is for all app comp) or ERSPC

RSCOMPTLOGOT is the table where these components are defined. You need to transport the corresponding entries from this table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

an other work arround: Remove Attributes --> Display Component from your chain.

Now ´the chain is in the Not Assigned path, but you can transport it.

Regards,

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

application Component? i don't have any how you created that? i don't see any option. r u telling about the sequence.

Nyrvole Vincent: Most of the clients they will trasport PC from DEV to PROD.

All the best.

Regards,

Nagesh Ganisetti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

its the folders process chains are placed i am talking about.