We tried to import data from ECC HCM System to RPM system, by using tcode PFAL, and when we review the result with tcode bd87 (receiver system) these errors occurs:
51 Application document not posted.
52 Application document not fully posted.
The result it's that we have the HCM Organization created, the positions created, but instead of having person created, we have object "central person". So, in the transaction BP in RPM we can not see the business partner like employee.
In the sap note 1311399 we saw the reason why we have central person created, and not the object person. That is because exits infotype 105 subtype 01.
How can we create these persons like business partner in RPM?
Thanks in advance.
Edited by: Albio Vivas on Oct 20, 2010 12:02 AM
1) That program must be runned in the source system? Or in the receiver system?.
In the receiver system that program doesn't exits.
In the source system we execute the program and all the item selected are marked with red indicator, we select one and press F8 to execute the repair function, and it seems that nothing happens.
2) Let see if I understand. The employee are created as a Central Person in the receiver system (by PFAL transaction), and then the program HR_SYNC_PERSON must be execute in order to create the object person, and then we could have this person available as Business partner?.
Once you have run the program (HR_SYSN_PERSON), select the row (try one to begin with and see if this works), and click on the "Repair" button you see on the top right of the screen. When you click this button, the system must generate the BP for the corresponding CP...
Let me know if this helps...
In the receiver system (RPM) we don't have this program "hr_sync_person", but we have this one: "HRALXSYNC".
In the source system (ECC HR) we have both programs hr_sync_person and hralxsync.
1) Are the same programs or similar?
2) The program must be executed in the receiver system (RPM) or in the Origin HR system (ECC)?. (remember we don't have in the receiver system the program hr_sync_person).
3) I tried with the hralxsync in the RPM system (receiver hr data), we executed and we don't have a buttom "repair" instead of that there is a buttom "start syschronization procedure with partner (F8)". But nothings seems to happens.
- You are running it in the right system
- They are both the same program
At the upper right, you'd see a "Start Repair" button.
Having selected the row (try one row to start with), click on the "Start Repair" button.
Check in the BP transaction to see if a corresponding BP has been created.
The "Start Repair" button - it's the button having two small squares, each having an arrow at the top!