Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR91 no output can be selected

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have just stated to using vendor consignment, and would like to use output type KONS via TC MR91, but there is no output to be selected in MR91 and if I write KONS and execute I get the error.

No messages for initial processing exist - Message no. VN108

All settings should have been made in NACE (M806) and in MRM1.

But still I cannot select output type KONS in MR91.

I have tried using MR90 instead, and here I have the output type KONS, but I still get the same message.

I have checked all print controls, The only thing I was wondering was, that when I looked at SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Gen Settings->Print Version, maintain Print Version 2, I cannot find TC MR90 and MR91, but maybee it is just the way it should be.

I have also checked SAP note 129643, the only difference in my system is that I in Message types only have KONS and EINK, but do I have to create all the message types selected ?

Is there anyone who knows what I am missing, to do the print out.

All help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards

Pernille

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you select Processing Mode 2 (Repeat processing ) In MR91.Are you able to see any thing ?You should see your document list.Are you able to see any entries in NAST table.If yes then you can see those documents in MR91 .

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

I does not help to choose processing mode 2. I cannot find my document in NAST, I can find my Document in TC FB03 and in BSEG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

can you please confirm whether your consignment liabilities are settled in transaction code MRKO or not

warm regards

Ramakrishna

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes we run MRKO first

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please maintian the Condition rcord for KONS in MRM1 for Company code and the Invoicing party (IP) partner . This partner is to be defined in Vendor master record and in condition record please pecify the printer in communication tab.

Just simulated in Ides server and the message generated for Consignment settlement.

warm regards

Ramakrishna

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ramakrishna,

Thanks for your reply. I have made set-up in MRM1. But I do not have the possibility to choose IP (invoicing partner) in MRM1. Where should I set this up ?. I checked TC M806 - partner functions, but there I do not have IP either.

The vendor is created in XK03, should there be made andy special "marks" in Purchasing data, when it is a consigment vendor ?

In MRM1 I have in key combination Company code, my set-up is VN (Vendor), 1 - Print and 4 - Print immediately when saving the application, and I have also set-up communication.

Thanks and best regards

Pernille

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Just to be more specific, we get the error when running MRKO - choose settle, and choose messages - we are being directed to MR91.. I can now choose output type KONS, but I still get the error message VN108.

Pernille

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pernille

You say that you cannot find the record in the NAST table. That indicates something is wrong with the set up of the output type.

It appears you are doing the setup correctly. When you go to the "communication" screen do you enter a printer? If not go ahead and enter a printer and see if that helps.

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.