cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned delivery cost report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Is there any report showa planned delivery cost per P.O in SAP R/3 ???

Rrgards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

So what will be the logic for picking the planned delivery cost from P.O then picking actual delivery cost from MIRO screen then put both of them in certain report.

Regards

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer table EKBE.

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think so that there are planned edelivery costs and actual delivery costs in sap.the frieght entered in PO termed to be planned and will get captured in MIGO with FRIR.During LIV you may enter the actual delivery cost sent by vendor and which also posted to the GL to balance the FR posted during the MIGO and if there exists a diff in GR,IR you may need to for MR11.

there is one term unplanned delivery cost during MIRO .

There is no std report for capturing delivery costs per PO. Rather you may need use table for vonditions FRC1 may be KONP.

You can plan to delvelop a report which takes the posted frieght during MIGO and MIRO through GLs and compare for planned and actual posting of delivery costs.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for immediate response . if i want to pick planned delivery cost and actual delivery cost for reporting purpose , from which tables can i find these values???

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your requirement,

First access the table EKKO enter the select the KNUMV no. ref. to your PO no. for PO no. field is EBELN. then ref. to that KNUMV no. you can get the required condition form table KONV in that if you want to select planned delivery cost conditions the filed KNTYP should be 'B' also if you want delivery cost vendor in your report you can get vendor code form filed LIFNR.

regards,

zafar

Edited by: zkarnalkar on Oct 27, 2010 8:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

There is no standard report show planned delivery cost per PO in SAP R/3, but it is possible to develop as per your need using ABAP consultant.

Hope, you are clear for this concept.

Regards,

K.Rajendran

former_member226201
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In sap standard there is no such a report. \Develop with abap'r as per your requirement.

Regards

Laxman