Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected error.If you cannot reconnect to the server,close Web Intellig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Version:12.3.0.601 Application server:

http://epicprdrpt:8080/AnalyticalReporting/Webi/cdzServlet

Stack trace: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.businessobjects.wp.tc.JRPProxy.getMeasurementUnit(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.tc.TCSpinner.getMeasurementUnit(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.tc.TCSpinner.<init>(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.designer.editor.propertypane.celleditor.UnitFloatCellEditor.<init>(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.designer.editor.propertypane.BeanEditorFactory.<init>(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.designer.editor.BeanEditorManager.<init>(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.tc.TCStructurePanel.<init>(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.tc.TCMain.initClient2(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.tc.TCMain.initClient(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.tc.thread.InitAppletRunner.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I am facing serious issues with my Web Intelligence. where ever I am creating, modifying or what ever it may be all ways pops up with new issues.

Un expected error. If you cannot reconnect  to the server, close Web Intelliegence and start again. ( WIJ 20002)

Please help me out...........

Edited by: reddy1868 on Oct 26, 2010 10:45 PM

Edited by: reddy1868 on Oct 26, 2010 10:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I would recommend to uninstall the BOBJ client tools and install everything again. I assume that you get the error in the WebI rich client.

Please do not open multiple threads about the same issue. Close the other threads when the issues are solved and open a new one if you are facing new issues.

Regards,

Stratos