cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAT2: Restrict through P_PERNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to restrict the user by using CAT2 transaction only for their personnel no. For that i maintained user parameter CVR & PER in SU3 and it worked fine by defaulting DATA ENTRY PROFILE & PERSONNEL NO.

Now, I have to set authorization for the user based on Authorization Object: P_PERNR (HR Master Data: Personnel Number Check.

As per our requirement the user does not have the authorization to see any of his infotypes in HR Master Data. He will have the access only to CAT2 to enter time & CATS_DA to display time. So, how should be the Authorization.

Please suggest me, that authorization what I specified below is correct:

AUTHC: *

PSIGN: I

INFTY: *

Subty: *

Regards,

Shadeesh.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check that you don't also have a P_ORGIN authorisation object in your role that is overriding the P_PERNR check. Remember that authorisations are additions, not subtractions....

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shadeesh,

I am facing the same issue.

Can you please tell me how did you resolve this issue?

What exactly did you fill in below:

AUTHC:

PSIGN:

INFTY:

Subty:

Also is there any thing else did u apart from these?

I am struggling with this issue for quite a few days. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Preshit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the authorization infotypes for cats are 0316 (for maintainance) and 0328 (for cats reporting).

In infotype 0316 the subtype information you'll inform the Authorization group (BRGRU) you've defined in transaction CAC1.

Another thing, is the following infotypes are mapped when you create a record in CATS:

AUTHC: R, W

INFTY: 0000, 0001, 0003, 0002, 0007, 0008, 0016, 0041, 0316, 0328, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2010.

Edited by: Luciano Arashiro on Feb 11, 2012 2:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone solve this issue....

Regards,

Shadeesh.G