cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No entries for org unit, job or position in T5KWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am running payroll for canada , i am getting this error for 2 employees for whom the org assignment been chaged recently -

now they are giving , kindly help me - i have checked this table T5KWB and it dosnet hold value maintained for org unit

KTXDM Canadian Tax Infotypes Data Management

Input

P0461

P0462

P0463

P0464

Processing

No entries for org unit, job or position in T5KWB

Search in organization structure failed

Check T5KWB for org unit 50737186 or higher-level org unit for 20101031

Thanks

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at Table V_T5KWB using Transaction Code SM31. If youu2019ve built other entries based on the org unit, copy one of them to create an org unit for 50737186. In our system, each Company Code (i.e. classification group) has a different WCB account number and rate. So I would be looking for another org unit already assigned to the Company Code (classification group) used by employees in org unit 50737186.

Do you follow the logic used for Workersu2019 Comp reporting using Tables T5KWA, T5KWB, and T5KWC?

Regards,

Howard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Howard,

Let me look into it.

Thanks

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jay,

The objective of populating these tables is to control the building of the detailed data needed to produce the workersu2019 compensation report. It can be produced by running program RPCWCCK0 using transaction code PC00_M07_CWCA0. This report multiplies the maximum assessable wages (maintained in Table T511K) by the rates assigned by each province to your organization. The maximum wages are the same for all companies, and usually change from year to year. The rates are assigned by the provinces.

Table T5KWC allows the establishment of classification groups (which will later be assigned rates). They can used for elements of the organizational structure. Many organizations use company codes or personnel areas.

Table T5KWA allows you to establish the WCB account numbers and the assigned rates. These items are assigned to the classification groups previously set up in Table T5KWC. Thus, these rates are really being assigned to whatever you chose as the org structure element in T5KWC.

Table T5KWB assigns the job, organizational unit, or position to the classification group. That group has the rate needed as a result of having populated Table T5KWA.

Regards,

Howard

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

table needs to updated

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at the Org. Unit these 2 employees have been reassigned to, and follow the A_002 relationships between that Org Unit and it's prededessors.

Look at the Org. Units listed in T5KWB and their B_002 relationships to other Org Units.

The two should intersect at one of the highest levels.