cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 8.8 - payment engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our company is preparing to upgrade to 8.8. Is there any changes in Payment engine we should know about?

Cheers,

Ric

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ric,

Welcome you to the forum. I don't think there are many changes for this add-on. What is your localization?

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Browse this following SAP addon landing page website :

http://channel.sap.com/sbo/pe

you can gather full info about the PE there.

here I quote some brief infos from the site:

The SAP Business One Payment Engine add-on is a plug-in that allows the creation of electronic bank statement files, such as bank transfer or direct debit, in the last step of the SAP Business One Payment Wizard.

The Cash & Bank add-on, a supplementary functional module to the Payment Engine add-on, also allows companies with a version lower than SAP Business One 2007 to import their electronic bank statement files and helps to reconcile several bank statement transactions in one step.

Note: As of SAP Business One Release 2007, Bank Statement Processing with the Bank Transaction Handling Facility (BTHF) add-on offers a brand-new functionality that facilitates importing and processing bank statements. SAP Business One users have the options of moving to the Bank Statement Processing with BTHF solution (preferred solution) or staying on the current Payment Engine (Cash&Bank) add-on solution (not recommended).

if you have S-id and pwd that authorized to download from the website, you can download the pdf file of PE of SAP B1 8.8

JimM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info. But actually i realised that my account is a public user, not from partner and i don't have the S id. How can we access to this information?

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear B1techuser,

You can take a training from local SAP Partner and they will give any documentations about the payment engine addon. If you request the documents from them, I am not sure they will not give them free.

JimM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gordon for the quick reply.

Our localization is Australia.

Could you direct me to a page that has all documentations about the Payment Engine? I want to have a read about this before having a question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto to Portal to check document. Are you an end user or from partner?

Former Member
0 Kudos

From partner.

Sorry, I cannot find the Portal. Can you please give me the link? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to Service Market Place by service.sap.com . You need a valid S- user id for it.

Check this for an example:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon

I had downloaded Payment engine addon help file from Service market place. then I try to open the help for EN it's showing " Navigation to the web page was cancelled. How to open the downloaded SAP Addon help file?