cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing date of billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts:

In our Delivery-Related sales,the pricing date in billing comes from the PGI date of delivery actually.

Now,i want the pricing date in billing comes from pricing date in sales order, i try it many times,but all failed.

In VOV8 i can Propose the pricing date in sales order.

How does the Pricing date come from in billing in SAP Std?

Pls give me some advice.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use t.code VTFL (Copy control from delivery to billing document).

Select the source and target document types.

Then go to item details. You need to select appropriate routine in the field Data VBRK/VBRP. This routine should have coding to propose the price data from the order.

If you don't find a routine to suit your requirement, then you can develop the routine in t.code VOFM - Menu Data Transfer ->Billing documents.

The coding logic can be;

IF NOT VBKD-PRSDT IS INITIAL.

VBRP-PRSDT = VBKD-PRSDT.

ENDIF.

There is an OSS Note 130339 - Pricing date in the billing document, but this refers to versions upto 4.5b.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the standard copy control configuration I think it can be done.

Transaction: VTFL and after selecting the appropriate document types, if you select the relevant item cat. and check details. For delivery related billing it should be 004 (delivery related item) Iu2019m just wondering it may work as per your requirement if you change it to 002 (item order related). Similarly you can also find the same in header details, for delivery related billing it should be 003

PS. Iu2019m not completely sure about the given solution, so test in sandbox system first to see the result.