cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download factory calendar from R/3 to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to search some threads regarding this topic but not get any answers.

Can someone help me on steps on how to download the factory calendar from R/3 to CRM?

I have tried to do through request (R3AR2) but it did not recognize the table TFACD in R/3.

Quick replies are deeply appreciated.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Angelo,

Could you please provide the solution with regards to the replication of factory calendar from SAP ECC to SAP CRM, or the possible steps which you performed to download the factory calendar.

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

as Denis replied. This cannot be done. One way to check weather this can be achieved is this way.

1)Go to ECC and find out the underlying table.

2) Then come to CRM and open the SMOFTABLES

3) put your ECC table name(like here TF*), if you find a BDOC you can download

4) otherwise manual configuration in CRM.

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angelo,

I did a little of Google on the Factory Calendar Stuff and got to know that you can Transport a Factory Calendar from one system to another. You can have a look at the Factory Calendar Customization from where you can the information about how to transfer it from one system to another. I have never worked in this but thought it might be a little help to you.

You can get the link to Factory calendar from the following --> SAP NetWeaver --> General Settings --> Maintain Calendar.

Also, have a look at the following links:

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=311887#p943078

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Samantak.

Edited by: Samantak Chatterjee on Nov 6, 2010 8:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Angelo.

Where are NO BDOC object for download factory calendar.

I think you have to repeat customize setting for factory in the CRM manually.

Denis.