Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Certificate and Attachment uploading in SRM ROS at initial stage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

Can any one suggest ,

1. Exactly which service need to be publisted in SICF for the link of Supplier Self Registration , which we place at home page of company and intrested Supplier come &enter important information about him and assign himself to some product Catagory ?

2. We need Vendor /subcontractor should attach his Certificate and Licence ,maintain the expiraty dates ...in ROS at initial or 1st stage of registration is in SAP standard or need some devolopment ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

NAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. the "ROS_SELF_REG" service need to be activated. Within this service you can find a link (it can be modified), which has to be take placed in the company's hompage.

2. if you want to upload anything in during the registartion process (thru the registration form), you need development for sure. But there is a BSP, called "ROS_PRESCREEN" which is used for "registration approval". Whithin this BSP you can upload documentation. This is not exactly what you are looking for, but at least there is a standard way to upload attachment...

Regards,

Attila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Attila.

Please correct me if I am wrong . There are 3 Services/ URLs in ROS / SUS system for Supplier.....

1.1) The "ROS_SELF_REG" service URL :-Interested Supplier calls up a homepage of Customer and then call ups URL, that starts the self-registration page in the ROS, where they enters their details and assigns themselves to one or more prod categories.

1.2) The "SRMSUS_SELFREG" service URL:- In u201CSupplier Monitoru201D in ROS, Purchaser transfers suppliers manually into the ERP System and then in ERP system, the business partner ID of the accepted suppliers is sent to the ROS and then Supplier receives an e-mail with logon information for the SUS System and Suppliers creates ADMIN user with this Temp Login details.

1.3) The "SRMSUS" service URL:- Then Supplier access SUS for Order,ASN,Confirmation..etc with this service

ROS_SELF_REG service is already activated still I unable to login and see the page, sysem asking User id & password. If it is Registration form and open to all on homepage then why asking for User id and Pass . If tried my User id, but still not opening.

Can you please sugget me if any further settings need to be done

Thanks & Regards

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding to the logon, create an anonymus user id with the SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEUSER and SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEVENDOR roles. When this is done (user id exists and password is set up) go to the ROS_SELF_REG BSP (DEFAULT_HOST->SAP->BC->BSP->SAP->ROS_SELF_REG) and in the Service Data tab page, enter the user name, password, and client. After this, you will be able to logon to the registration form.

1.1), 1.3) Yes, you are right.

1.2.) I am not so experienced in ROS, so i am little bit confused. The supplier montior is the "ROS_PRESCREEN" BSP. In here you can check the registered suppliers (via ROS_SELF_REG), check its data and you can accept or reject the vendor's registration request-> we are still only in ROS. If you want to transfer any vendor master data from ROS to SRM (!ERP IS DIFFERENT! I talk about it later) you have to "start" the trasfer from the SRM system. For this, i think you have to use the "BBP_SUPP_MONI" transaction in SRM and via OPI interface, the vendor master data is transfered into SRM (vendor is created). If the vendor is in SRM, on the SRM portal you can change the vendor's attribute to "Portal Vendor" and here you can define the user id/password in order to provide the authority for vendor to logon to SUS (SRMSUS BSP)

Transfer from ROS to ERP (SAP R/3) is not possible in standard way (it is very strange, but true). I have to manage in this way the vendor master data transfer, but it can be managed only via custom interface (however, you can find some "templates" which can be reused)

Regards,

Attila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Attila.

It could have very nice if we can transfer from ROS to ERP (SAP R/3) by standard way. SAP must have address such a geniune business requierments ( another is ...Direct Material..... in Standard it treats as Ext Classic, although we use Classic scenario and unable to pick up ERP Contract, as a Source of Supply ?? )

Can you please suggest , where I can get/find the Config documents for ROS ?

Regards

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are totally right: that would be very nice if the vendor master data could be transfer from ROS to ERP by standard way. It was strange for me as well, why this does not exist, but i talked several people and all of them said standard interface does not exist (but as i heard, some standard interface could be used as a "template")

There is a really good config document on the SAP service market place. Or if you search on web, you will find. Regarding to ROS there is NO difference between older and newer versions (maybe a little, but the basic configuration is the same).

I don't know the rules here, therefore i dont want to risk the SAP licenced document sharing.

Regards,

Attila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Attila.

There is no issue at all, to suggest the path /link of the documents..since only authorized person ( SAP Partner/Customer) can access the same.

Please suggest the path of the ROS config guide/document since I am unable to find the same anywhere.

Thank you

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Attila.

I'm waiting for your reply. can you please suggest the path of the ROS config guide/document since I am unable to find the same anywhere.

Thank you

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Kindly download it from https://service.sap.com/srm-inst.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil.

It'll be very appricted , if you will suggest me complete path..since I'm unable to guess exact document for same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gotta . Thanks . Resolved.

0 Kudos

Dear NAP,

I too got same requriment of attachment uploading in SRM ROS screen , So Can you please share the exact path of the document that you have reffred to completed your development.

your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Syed Akbar

Answers (0)