cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know Tech bid u201Copenedu201D and Price bid u201Copenedu201D date/time in RFx?

Former Member
0 Kudos

While preparing the RFx we see that, there are u201Copening dateu201D and u201CTechnical RFx Response Opening Dateu201D fields in EP screen, which are getting stored in TABLE-FIELD, BBP_PDHSB-OPEN_TIME and BBP_PDHSB-PS_TECH_OPEN_DT. But these are only informing when these events were planned.

The question is, we want to know on what date/time, these events occurred in actual?

i.e. At what time the indicators BBP_PDHSS-PS_TECH_OPND and BBP_PDHSS-PS_PRICE_OPND changed from <blank> to X?

I checked in CRM_JEST table. Also checked in transaction BBP_PD under u201CChange Document: u201C subtitle. Not getting any clueu2026any Idea where can we get this info?

GH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I request your response if you have answer for at least few of the below...

How to know the date/time of Auction/RFx Published (final approval taken place)?

How to know the date/time of price opening done for Single part RFx?

How to know the date/time of Tech Bid opening done for Two part RFx?

How to know the date/time of price opening done for Two part RFx?

GH.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any clue please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is still open.. any clue please?

GH

Former Member
0 Kudos

What could potentially capture these changes you mentioned is the "Change Document" (CDHDR, CDPOS tables for example). You can experiement the following: with each step of your operation, display the document on the web. On the "Tracking" tab of the RFx document, observe the "Change Document" section at the bottom of the screen. Expand all branches and see what is being captured for the latest actions you have changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally it got resolved like as below:

In /SAPPSSRM/SLBH table we can see a simultanious logon was succceesful. Using the (succsssful record) JOBID we can get the techbid opened date in TBTCO table.

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganapathi,

I am using the same method to fetch the Opening Dates and time. But I noticed that for some of the jobs, entries are not available in TBTCO.  Athough simultaneous logon is successful and record is available in /SAPPSSRM/SLBH.

Is there any other table also other than TBTCO where JOBIDs are stored?

Kindly reply if you also had faced the same issue and got some solution.

Thanks

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer below URL

Regards,

Kartikeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no information about my query..