Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can 0SD_C03 be used to create report like Periodic Incoming Return Analysis

former_member596753
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

Can 0SD_C03 cube be used for making report like Periodic Incoming Return Analysis,Profitability Analysis / Sales Volume Analysis and Incoming Order Analysis By Country

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the data for Returns, Order analysis, Volume analysis from the 0SD_C03 cube. For Profitability analysis you might need to look at CO-PA.

You can load 0SD_C03 from the Order (2LIS_11_VAHDR, 2LIS_11_VAITM, 2LIS_11_V_ITM), Delivery (2LIS_12_VCHDR, 2LIS_12_VCITM) and Billing (2LIS_13_VDHDR, 2LIS_13_VDITM) datasources.

Best Regards,

Murali

former_member596753
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murli

But how i get expected data as delivery is base document for Return,and also AR invoice is base document for AR credit memo

I can assume that AR invoice value is lesser than Delivery ,and it is because of return is happened ,but it is not necessary as Invoice could be paid partially also .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi,

This might help: VBTYP is doc categ.

Sales order processing:

Credit memo request (VBTYP = K)

Returns (VBTYP = H)

Delivery processing:

Return delivery (VBTYP = T)

Invoice processing:

Credit memo (VBTYP = O)

Cancelled invoice (VBTYP = N)

Internal consumption (credit) (VBTYP = 6)

Best Regards,

Murali.

former_member596753
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear ,

How can i get qty and pricing through these data sources as i needed for analysis

former_member596753
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali for valid explanation ,

Can you tell me how can i get sales quantity,delivery qty and AR invoice qty with Billing value from same infocube

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

umesh_pednekar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The reporting requirement i..e the format of the report , the business lines and Key figures required would define would data target / info provider can be utilized for reporting.

As far as Sales volume and Order analysis is concerned , yes , you can use 0sd_c03 but for the other 2 reports you need to check the reporting formats - a Technical and functional spec. document for the reports would help you determine the info provider to be used.

Cheers

Umesh

former_member596753
Participant
0 Kudos

what are the data sources needed for Goods Retun(Incoming) and Credit memo i(Sales) in ECC ,so that the data infoprovider can be created/used

umesh_pednekar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Goods Return (Incoming) must be a movement type. Pl check this with your functional consultants. If yes, then the data source would be 2LIS_03_BF. This data source already gets loaded into 0IC_C03 - but please remember that 0IC_C03 does not have the field for capturing movement type so you may have to build a new data target (recommended).

For credit memo - it would depend entirely on how your business records the credit memo transactions. Are you refering to Financial transactions or are you refering to the credit given through Purchase Orders / Sales Orders. Again check with your functional consultants - find the table where these entries are posted and then we can know which data source to be considered.

Cheers

Umesh