cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data migration for Objective setting and appraisal process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you pls let me know what are the precations and process for data migration for appraisal process and which are the related tables.

What are the process for data migration as we have Status and sub status for the appraisal process but in legacy system they do not have the status of appraisal docuemnt.

If the employee size is like some 10k how do we go about ..

Thanks for your reply in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check for how many years data you want to migrate and if you can fix status that will be fine

and you can update in 0025 infotype...

cheers

rafi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi

Here i would like to mention that we are implementing EHP 4 - objective setting performance appraisal and its the flexiable process option and not the predefined one.

Can you let me know which tables the targets gets saved. its not in IT0025

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Rafi

>

> Here i would like to mention that we are implementing EHP 4 - objective setting performance appraisal and its the flexiable process option and not the predefined one.

>

> Can you let me know which tables the targets gets saved. its not in IT0025

>

> Thanks

Hi Dhinakaraiah Betaakunta,

It always recommended not to do a full conversion for old performance templates into an SAP document status.

If you just need to load hisotrical performance ratings to HRP7409 (the new table where performance ratings get saved for EP4), IT0025, or even a z table.

HRP7409 can be used with flexible, but the performance rating only allows integers, not decimals.

If you need to convert the historical performance documents in it's entirety, the normal approach is to actually move them to a PDF document and have the pdf document saved to the employee data file in SAP. than provide functionality for the manager and / or employee to access the pdf files from ess / mss.

Converting the data into a sap performance mgmt template is significant development work with no out of the box approach. The tables that get used are highly technical / diverse. A simple example, if you have a goal that is 800 words, sap application layer breaks that into many rows to basically give a limitless length to goals.

Answers (0)