Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Campaign

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Iam new to the CRM,

Can anybody help me out how to config.

1. I have created the Questionnaire with the help of Survey builder, how to create the URL for that Survey.

2. Is there any chance to track the campaign incoming mails to the server?

If is there can u guide me how to go on.

i will reward the points

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devi,

don't forget to mark this question as answerd by awarding some points.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Devi,

Once you have the survey URL generated, you need to create an email form so that you can track the answers back in the CRM system.

Using T. Code CRMD_EMAIL

Its a very user friendly interface and you will be able to create the mail form without running into any issues.

Things to remember:

1. Do not forget to paste the generated URL of the survey you created earlier.

2. You also have to assign a tracking ID in your email form. (click ++ icon)

Once you run the email campaign, and once the prospects or customers answer the survey, you will receive incoming activities created in the CRM system. (Note that you will have to configure the incoming activity type before you run the campaign)

Julius

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please have a look at the Blog: <a href="/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2006/07/22/create-run-and-analyze-an-e-mail-campaign-with-a-survey-part-1">CRM: Create, run and analyze an E-Mail Campaign with a Survey (Part 1)</a> which I've just published.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the purpose of creating url??

If u want to use that survey in lead etc.,There is no need of creation of new url,u can directly see that survey under questionaire tab.

But if ur requirement is different ,then u can use one BSP application CRM_BSP_SURVEY.There u can get url.

About tracking campaign incoming mail,

what is ur requirement??

system generally trigger workflow for that mail processing??do u want to track that workflow??for that u can use transaction code swi2_freq.

if helpful plz reward me.