cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help meeeeeeee please :(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Readers,

I'm your sister from KSA I need your help please, I have an interview next week at Saudi Aramco Company, I applied for SAP HelpDesk Analyst and I am still searching about every thing regard to SAP.

I was an employee at Aramco but I forgot a lot of thing about SAP. So, I need to review it because unfortunately I have no enough time :(.

How can you help me dears?

Many Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

Dear Readers,

I'm your sister from KSA

Hmm would have atleast had a slightest thought of sending some links if you had not used those words

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

>

> Hmm would have atleast had a slightest thought of sending some links if you had not used those words

>

>

> Vikranth

Why??

No, I don't think so

Every one here is lovable & helpful

Edited by: SAP HD-HelpDesk on Nov 18, 2010 2:30 PM

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Helpdesk? Just tell users to reboot and call again if it did not solve the problem, next time they'll be connected to a different agent.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Mr. Thomas, but the supervisor told me (you should be a knowledgeable in SAP System).

Mr. Thomas Could you help me to find a websites or flashes that simulate the SAP system (for training purpose)??

thank you so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want websites which simulate "the SAP system" to be able to simulate your SAP knowledge during the interview ?

You should ask for a simulated salary and hope that Aramco people don't read this forum...

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excuse me Mr.Olivier I hope to have a polite answer, and I'm still beginner.

They told me that (search and read more about SAP system because you don't have a SAP certificate). Regarding salary, I know the salary. So, no need to ask about it.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, to be frank with you, I think it is quite ridiculous to ask for complete information about "SAP" in preparation for an interview next week, a situation where you have obviously gone out on a limb too far.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Thanx a lot for every one here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> and I'm still beginner.

You said in your first post that you had forgotten; which is it?

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dealt with SAP System as I said before but specially with (Human Resource link under sap menu) ; I was update the information of employee (history) and created some reports, but I forget now .

Former Member
0 Kudos

What could count in your favour here is that sensitive HR data is very safe with you.

Good luck and look on the bright side of life,

Julius

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you sth beared in mind at all? or are you a TROLL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> What could count in your favour here is that sensitive HR data is very safe with you.

>

> Good luck and look on the bright side of life,

> Julius

Thanx Mr. Julius, you too .

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's TROLZ and not TROLL. Go look it up in SE11.

Why??

No, I don't think so

Every one here is lovable & helpful

Okay.... my spider senses are tinkling right now....

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's okay, don't mention it. No problem, just forget it..

Former Member
0 Kudos

ICWUDT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Personally I prefer the concept of "cannot remember" - it means the data is still there but the index is corrupt.

Remembering can be repaired. Forgetting is like "access denied" or "resource does not exist"...

Enjoy the weekend,

Julius

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What's a KSA? King sized aardvark?

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Whenever I see this kind of thread... I get worried and feel bad about it... and SDN is not a tool to get answers prior to an interview.

Able to do the job when required is the best tool to test a candidate... just speaking honestly about it...

There's too many FAQ on SAP interview questions and answers in Google and I think it's nonsense in one way or another... just my 2 cents of thinking...

I wonder if other engineering field or medical field do have this kind of FAQ contributes in google... it'll be scary... eg. FAQ for surgery interview...

cheers...

Edited by: william wilstroth on Nov 24, 2010 5:02 PM

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have an interview next week for the position of Heart Surgeon. I am searching eagerly for all kinds of documentation on Heart Surgery. I hope somebody can help me with this.