cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with person synchronization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I use web service ICT_SERVICE_DESK_API for Incident exchange with external Service Desk (HP Service Manager).

And my problem is: when system get new external request for replicating Incident in Solution Manager system can't to find Busines Partner corresponding to incident author, although this BP is in system.

May be someone can help my or ask me how to debug this activity?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you followed the prerequisites in SAP Note 962383 - Web Service Interface of Solution Manager Service Desk.

If you have met the prerequisites, perhpas this note may assist 1163386 - Web service interface tracing for the Service Desk

This note describes the tracing options for a situation where problems occurs when messages are exchanged between the SAP Solution Manager Service Desk and an external Service Desk using the SAP Solution Manager Web service interface.

Hope this helps out.

Regards,

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

there will be a value mapping for the interface, pls refer this, [|]

and our expert blog,

[/people/bruyneel.guillaume/blog/2008/06/13/service-desk-implementation-guide-part-ii|/people/bruyneel.guillaume/blog/2008/06/13/service-desk-implementation-guide-part-ii]

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a very helpfull answer, thank you. Incident exchange working correct in tote. But my problem with person synchronization remain. System don't find existing BP.