cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accrual Entries Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I tried to start a periodic accrual run (Tcode ACACACT), I gave the key date and executed the program. However, I got an error saying that "No accrual run supported in company code 9010 on 01/01/2010". I get the same error message no matter which date I enter.

Can you please guide me here? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, it seems that you have inconsistency. Eg you run accrual on 01/01/2010, but accrual object create with start date 01/01/2010, and Posting control have Frequency=Monthly. So you need to specify Date for accr. run 31.01.10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Alex. That really worked.

However, I have another issue. I got an error message "Account determination: Rule '0003' could not derive the target field", which I couldn't make any sense of. After I got this error, I checked to see if the accounts are created under the company code, and they are.

Any idea why this error appeared? I did a google search on it, and was not able to find any information on it. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alex,

This is the error I got from the system.

Account determination: Rule '0003' could not derive the target field

Message no. ACE103

Diagnosis

Account determination rule '0003', with parameters Transaction in Accrual Engine/Accrual Type = P/RENT, could not derive the target field.

System Response

The system could not find any matching General Ledger accounts or document type.

Procedure

Change the account determination accordingly and restart processing.

I couldn't find any info on Google.

Regards,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, this is another issue.

But you need to create derivation for target account or Document type . Account you can maintain manually in Accrual object, and doc type only via derivation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, assign Company code here IMG-Financial Accounting (New)-General Ledger Accounting (New)-Business Transactions-Manual Accruals-Basic Settings-Assign Company Codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I already assigned the company code before starting the accrual run. Any other thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks,

Vijay.