cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know how to install the SAP/SDN SSO certificate on iOS device?

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I tried to benefit from Single Sign-On to the various SAP and SDN site on my iPad/iPhone by using the client certificate I already use in my desktop browser, but I haven't had any success using it so far...

I emailed the certificate to my iPad, and by tapping on the attachment it got (properly?) installed, i.e. at least it is visible under Settings > General > Profile

However, when navigating to SDN and choosing 'Certificate Logon', it seems to ignore any certificate I have stored and prompting me the username/password logon page...

Has anyone been able to use SSO using the certificate? I'm quite curious to know how I could achieve this.

Best regards,

Robin van het Hof

Edited by: Robin van het Hof on Nov 22, 2010 12:58 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Problem finally solved.

I wrote a how-to blog at /people/robin.vanhethof/blog/2011/05/03/sso-with-your-sap-passport-to-scnmarketplace-on-iphoneipad

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good question!

Whenever I attempt to use the SSO sign on to the forums, my Safari browser crashes. I do have the Apple iPhone Configuration utility software which allows for companies to deploy certificates and other various items to its users. (free from the apple site) What I see when I try to apply the cert for this site is, the private key is marked "unexportable". Therefore I cannot apply that certificate to the device in its entirety.

I currently run the iPhone 4 with 4.0.1 software (I never update right away)

Regards,

Zecher

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No one?