cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Througing error message to PORTAL

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I written code one error message in badi (HRHAP00_VAL_DET)(in R/3) like ""message e012(zhr)."".

where as 'e' stands for error,'012' stands for message number and 'zhr' stands for message id .

It is working fine in the R/3 and it is not working in the Portal. Please suggest me with code how can i through

this message to portal from R/3. And suggest me there is any Function module for the same.

Thanks in advance.

shafi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message Command: Message E999(XX) doesn't work in Portal. ABAP Webdynpro construct for displaying messages is completely different. The key here is "ABAP Webdynpro". Search for "ABAP Webynpro Report Error".

I assume you are raising a message in a BADI, or BRF Rule. It doesn't work like that, unfortunately.

- Tim

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Md Shafi,

I am facing the same issue and i am also using the same BADI. All validation are working in ECC but not working in portal. As when error msg come on portal and we press SAVE button on portal it will save the wrong entries irrespective of error message is coming.

I have also posted it on SDN. Please refer below thread and provide a solution for that.

Also i tried BADI  HRHAP00_DOC_BC and created implementation for that using filter and assign this implementation to the weightage column field. But on portal one warning is coming where it consider BAdi implementation as BADI. Also external debugger is not hitting. Please suggest what necessary technical and functional changes are required.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies,There is no error

table with same BADI.I used diffrent BADI(HRHAP00_DOC_BC) and I solved the issue.

Once again Thanks for your Concern.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear mohhammad,

I'm facing the same problem you did with BAdI HRHAP00_DOC_BC.

Can you please write to me how did you solve the problem? What was the format you used for setting a popup error in the portal?

Thank you & Best Regards,

former_member578547
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you say in which method , you specified the message.

Consider : CUST_CHECK_EXECUTABILITY is having t_Return, where you can specify your message.

Balaji.T.