Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIST_TOO_MANY_LPROS - see or learn "which in the screen" at runtime

former_member212713
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts;

I get "LIST_TOO_MANY_LPROS" error from my program. I checked ST22 and Error say :"You requested too many consecutive nested call screens.At present, the maximum permitted number of nested screen levels is restricted to 50."

Now, I want to see or learn "which in the screen(5 th / 6 th etc.)" at runtime. How do I see or learn?

Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure I see how this would help. The only time I see this happen to users has been ALV displays with multiple functions....they keep pressing functions, going to next display until they hit the magic number of 50 and abend. I'm not sure where SAP stores this; I'd guess SY-LISTI?

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure I see how this would help. The only time I see this happen to users has been ALV displays with multiple functions....they keep pressing functions, going to next display until they hit the magic number of 50 and abend. I'm not sure where SAP stores this; I'd guess SY-LISTI?