cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Payroll calendar 2011

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to update the payroll calendar for 2011. I had defined the dates in the Period modifier and Date modifiers and pay dates for the 2011 as per the dates provided by the business, now what are next steps I need to perform. Please suggest me. Do I need to Generate the payroll period also for 2011 or not required? Please suggest me how to go forward.

Thanks

Dasari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dasari,

You should also review the holiday calendar. You'll need to update it for 2011 if that hasn't already been done. Then, generate the work schedule rules for 2011.

Regards,

Howard

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Updating Payroll Calendars contains many steps. We do it every year, and will soon start the process for 2012 (doing it one year ahead in the future enables us to be able to postpone it to January/February if we are too busy in November/December).

We've always done it though the IMG (Payroll > Payroll: Your Country > Basic Options > Payroll Organisation > Generate payroll periods). This will populate table T549Q. Then you check the Payroll Periods (V_T549Q) and the Payroll Dates (V_T549S_B). Then, in the section of Payroll > Payroll: Your Country > Month End Accruals, you generate the Posting Dates (V_T549S_ ), and define the Accrual Dates (V_T51A1).

Then in Payroll > Payroll: Your Country > Cumulations, you generate the Cumulation Intervals (V_T56C3), check them, and manually creating our special "school year cumulation periods".

Finaly, in Payroll > Payroll: Your Country >Deductions > Deduction Frequency, you generate the calendars for payment models (T549Z), check the calendars for payment models, and then set the Pay Periods (V_T549X).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I had updated all the required information in the tables mentioned by you. Please let me know do I need to generate the payroll period for year 2011?

Thanks

Dasari

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you manually updated table T549Q, then you don't need to generate the Payroll Periods since you will only ask the system to do what you have already done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When and how to populate the table T549A?

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Iliana,

Next time, please create your own thread as the subject matter will be more pertinent.

To answer your question, table view V_T549A is used to create a new Payroll Accounting Areas and links it to the Period Parameter (V_T549R) and to the Date Modifiers (V_T549L) created for it.

With t-code spro, access the IMG and use the following path:

Payroll > Payroll (your Country) > Basic Options > Organisation of Payroll

Next should be 5 or 6 nodes to define the period parameters, the date modifiers, to assign the new PAA to...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u need to generate pay roll period for 2011.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thereu2019s series of tables to load at year end for the next calendar year. I always do them in this order:

T56C3

T549S

T549Q

T54C1

T549Z

T549X

Regards,

Howard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out table V_T549Q and V_T549S_B. If those are generated it should work ok (you can generate them for more than just one year).

Kind Regards,

Edoardo