cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Scripting Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have created the interactive scripts in Dev System. I have used transport icon in ISE to transport from Dev to QA. But, when i have imported in Quality, Branching action (which is included in script) is missing / not got transported. I have transported the relevant ABAP class first, before transporting the actual scripts.

Can anyone guide me what is the best practice for scripting transport.

1) Is there anything i have missed?

2) How does delta-transport will work? Means, if i makes any change in Dev and transports again to QA, how it behaves?

3) What is the approach to transport Scripts that contain Branching/Non-branching actions?

4) Once transport is finished, can i activate the script again in Dev? Does it impact anything?

I would appreciate your expert help in this regard.

Thank you

Surya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

We had even raised an OSS with SAP and to our disappointment they have confirmed that since its a JAVA based apllication, there are currently problems with it being transported.

It still cannot be transported successfully.

Rohit Gugale

suchita_phulkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Very valid questions asked and I feel disappointed that despite 4 yrs, I still stand at same place where you were in 2010. I also have the exact questions as I could not find any proper document related to IS transports. There many ifs and buts and dos and  don't and with my experience in SAP CRM, I generally prefer to find the right ways and learn from the lessons others might have learnt when trying the same thing.

Can you please advice from your experience your take on the approach and procedure for IS transports for these questions ?

Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards

Suchita

0 Kudos

We had even raised an OSS with SAP and to our disappointment they have confirmed that since its a JAVA bases apllication, there are currently problems with it being transported.

Regards,

Rohit Gugale

0 Kudos

We had even raised an OSS with SAP and to our disappointment they have confirmed that since its a JAVA bases apllication, there are currently problems with it being transported.

Regards,

Rohit Gugale

0 Kudos

Rohit Gugale