cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard data source for my requirment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I feel very difficult to find data source for my requirment. Some one help me great for me. Below fields client required in report. Is there any standard data source available for below requirement.

Table-fields:

-

vbrk-vkorg, vbrk-fkdat, konv-kschl, konp-knuma_bo, koma-bonem, kna1-land1, kna1-name1, vbrp-fkima, konv-kwert,

konv-krech, vbrk-fksto, vbrk-vbtyp, vbrk-vkorg, vbrp-kzwi1, vbrp-fkimg, makt-maktx, tspat-vttxt, t006a-msehl

vbrp-matnr, tcurr-kurst, tcurc-waers, konv-knumh, vbrp-kzw16, vrkme.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

You cannot meet the below requirement with one single data source.

What you can do is to bring the different data(Billing header, item & condition data into bw using extracotrs 2lis_13_Vdhdr, Vditm & 2lis_13_vdkon) these data should be fetched into different stagung DSO's for each data source.

Build a second layer DSO by including all these fields and try to look up from staging DSOs.

Use 2LIS_13_VDITM & 2LIS_13_VDHDR data sources to get below fields.

vbrk-vkorg,

vbrk-fkdat

vbrp-fkima

vbrk-fksto

vbrk-vbtyp

vbrk-vkorg

vbrp-kzwi1

vbrp-fkimg

vbrp-matnr

vbrp-kzw16

Use 2lis_13_vdkon extracotr to get below fields.

konv-kschl

konp-knuma

konv-kwert,

konv-krech

konv-knumh

From 0customer you can get the below fields

kna1-land1

kna1-name1

from 0division you can get the the below field

You can use the below Logic while pulling the data from Staging DSO.

tsptxt

Select all the entries from Staging Billing DSO.

select required fields from Staging Condition DSO into another internal table for all entries Billing internal table where KAPPL = Billing internal -KAPPL.

select required fields from 0customer where customer = billingdso-sold_to

Hope this helps

SujanR

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

2LIS_13_VDKON SD billing documents BW: Condition.It takes the data from VBRK VBRP VBUK VBUP and KOMV.You will find all the tables fields , you can enhance it as well by just draging the required Field in the maintainence tab.

Will be apt for you as you need data from billing tables along with condition data.

You can check this data source in LBWE in application hierarchy 13.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why dont you check in your LBWE, Extract structure screen you can find which tables are combined to form a datasource,afterall datasource is a pooled table. So in that screen check if there is any datasource with the below mentioned tables are available or not.

Regards,

Vishnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for kind reply, i required rebate process and aggrement related data source, if you know any standard data source

kindly help me on this.

Thanks

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the below data source you can get almost all the filed in them

2LIS_11_VAKON

2LIS_13_VDKON

2LIS_02_S015

2LIS_11_VAITM

Regards

KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

is there any standard data source available for KONV, KONA AND KONP tables fileds.

thanks