cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM IPC Java Routine 300

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I developed new Java pricing routiine 600 in SAP CRM IPC to calculate addtional tax exemptions for the product asper the instructions given in the OSS NOTES 942308. We are using external tax calculation system "Vertex" to calculate these additional Tax exemptions based on the product code, Division and account class. The Routine 600 intern calls another SAP Standard Java Routine 300 and it will pass these additional fields to 300 routine.

Issue: We are using same vertex system for both ERP and CRM. But we are getting different tax exemptions when we create an order for same ship-to-party and Product & Labour line items.

Can any one help me the list of Parameters I should pass from 600 to 300..? or any code which you have already implemented java routine for this purpose..?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ramana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

I got same requirement. By chance you have Java code file? Appreciate, if you could update JAVA code in this blog.

Regards,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved on my Own..

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have similar requirement. How did you resolve it?

Thank you,

Regards,

Apurva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apurva,

I got same requirement. By chance you have Java code file? Appreciate, if you could update JAVA code in this blog.

Regards,

Bhanu