cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard block at Account Identification Screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I need to stop the navigation until unless the Agent Confirms the account. Once the agent has searched for an Account, he should not be allowed to navigate until unless he confimrs that. We are facing lot of issues as the agents navigate to creation screens and start creating Interaction Records, Sales Orders without confirming an account.

Can you please guide me how this can be implemented? How can i stop the navigation when the Agent clicks on left hand navigation bar without confirming an account?

Thanks

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Rohit.

Do you use Auto confirm option for search partners in the profile?

Denis.

SandeshK
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Can you please share how you achieved this functionality?

elsy_mena
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can set this in your account identification profile. If you are using single profile go to transaction SPRO -> CRM -> Interaction Center -> Master Data and select Define Account Identification Profiles. Once there you can select the Profile associted to your business role, and then double click on Auto Continue folder at the left side of the screen. In there you will see the available channels and if you want the autoconfirmation depending on the channel it should be selected.

If you are using Multiple Account Identification profile, you should follow the same paht but in the Master Data step, you should select Define Account Identification for Multiple Business Partners. then you will be able to perform the same steps as for Single Scenario.

The idea of automatically confirming the selected BP is that it should be available to create other transactions during the interaction.

Hope this help you.

SandeshK
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Elsy,

Thanks for responding.

I have a requirement where upon confirming the account, Interaction Record creation screen should appear. But in the channels that you have told, I do find only 4 channels namely Phone,Chat,Email,Manual Search.

How do I make config changes to Auto-Continute to interaction record screen.

Thanks,

San

elsy_mena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi San,

If you want to navigate to the Interaction Record after confiming the account, you should set this in the Account Identification Profile as well.

Go to the same path I told you before, select your Account Identification Profile and display the Details.

You will find a section Account Navigation. In there you can add the following:

UI Obj, Typ: BT126_INR

UI Action: B - Display, C- Edit. There are many options you can use the one that is more suitable for you.

Kind regards,

Elsy

SandeshK
Participant
0 Kudos

My scenario is Account Identification Profiles for Multiple Business Partners. And I could not find "Account Navigation" under it. But its present in the first scenario "Account Identification Profiles" which is irrelevant to my scenario.

Am I missing something here?

Also please let me know where do we assign these Account Identification Profiles to Business Roles. Is it under CRM->UI Framework->Business roles->Define Business role->Assign Functional Profiles .

To which Functional profile we need to assign this Account Identification profile for Multiple Business Partners. As of now it is assigned to BPIDENT_MULTIPLE functional profile.

elsy_mena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi San,

Yes, you specify your Account Identification there in Define Business Role and Assign Function Profiles. Just add a new entry for Function Profile BPIDENT_MULTIPLE and assign you Account Identification Profile to it.

In Multiple scenario this was not design as in Single scenario. In multiple this work different and you must use the rule modeler where you can specify that after a specific event (in your case BPConfirmed) you want to navigate to a specific page (e.g. Interaction Record).

Then you will have the navigation to Interaction Record after confirming the BP.

Setting the Rule Modeler:

To set this in the rule modeler you connect with IC_MANAGER role and you go to Process Modeling -> Rule Policies -> Create Rule Policy.

When creating you select from the drop down list box : IDI - Intent Driven Interaction and you give a name to it. (Test_NAV)

You will navigate to another page. In there you will see like a tree. You go to Draft Rules and click on New. Fill up all the information in the rigth side (Name and description) for instance (NAV_INR, description) and Save

You go to the first Node again (Test_NAV) in the left side of the page you will see a Block named Business Roles. You select your Business Role that has the Multiple Account Identification Scenario assigned.

In the block below, named IC Events you select BPConfirmed.

Then you go to the node you just created and click again on New Button and set a name for the Rule for instance: Auto Nav INR and a description.

In the conditions below you Add New Entry :

If - Current Event Equals to Business Partner Confirmed

In the Actions you Add New Entry:

Navigate To - IC_BT_INR Action C for instance if you want to edit.

Save, activate and test 🙂

Kind regards,

Elsy

SandeshK
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Elysa for very detailed information. It is very helpful.

Thanks,

San