cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Condition type to COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When our SD guy trying to release the Billing Document. He is getting error "Assign ZDPR Condition type to COPA". ZDPR Condition type is used in different Pricing Procedures. When he used to release the Biilling Document with different pricing procedure, its releasing propoerly. But If he used this particular Pricing Procedure he is not able to release the Billing Document. That Condition type is using for internal calculation its not required for COPA. And one main thing he is able to work in Development with this same configuration. But this happening in Quality server.

Can anyone pl suggest me reg this...

Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

Ask your SD consultant to check the settings for this cond type in Pricing procedure

If you feel it should not be updated to COPA and is meant only for Internal Calculations, then mark this ZDPR as "Statistical" in all Pricing procedures.....

You might not have specified it as such and also you would have specified some account key against this condition type. Due to this, it is assuming that it is a normal condition type

Another option is to remove it from the pricing procedure, if possible...

Regards

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

Thank you for valuable information. I have small question in cost centers. scenorio: Rs.1000 is there in one common Cost Conter. I need to post these to two different cost centers. I can do this through Reposting. But my senior is saying that we need to do with assessment. Is there any difference by doing Reposting.

Regards,

Balaji Bhonsle

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

No issues.. any method is OK

Regards

Ajay M

Answers (0)