Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error of PF splits are not consistent in BADI_HR_IN_PF_CONTRI

dharmveer
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We running the payroll of Nov,10 months ,system giving the error of "Error of PF splits are not consistent in BADI_HR_IN_PF_CONTRI" just for 6 employees and once we remove the VPF system removing the error , please share me why this error we getting first time provided we have VPF for 40 employees ..where in other case , no error coming and also for these specific 6 employees , no error was there before , this time getting only..

Thanks,

Dharmveer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BADI HR_IN_PF_CONTRI has been activated in PATCH sapke60059

Error is coming because , You have 2 action in month & VPF Contribution for that employee.

Just deactivate the BADI , error will resolve..

The BADI is use for Jammu & Kashmir VPF Validation...

SPRO - Payroll - Payroll: India - Statutory Social Contribution - Provident Fund - BAdI: Calculate VPF Contribution

Go to Enh. Implementation Elements & remove the tick of "Implementation is active" & save.

Regards,

Mahesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Any updated on this issue

dharmveer
Participant
0 Kudos

Please deactivate said BADI and test in quaility server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After deavating the given badi the payroll error has been resolved, but /3f6 PF annual is not getting correct.

Example: basic -11000 the pf 1320 is getting correct under /3f1

vpf is 10% then /3f2 is 1100 its also coming correct

but /3f6=(/3f1+/3f2)*12

(1320+1100)*12=27840

but its showing as 27833 its getting 7 Rupees differnce.

Pls send some valuable inputs if any one has faced the same problem

Regards

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am also having the same problem when we have the multiple actions in the same month then i am also getting the same problem. is there person who got resolve this by deacting the badi which proposed by one export, pls send your valuable inputs.

Regards

Suresh