Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added new field to condition table but condition type not appearing in PO

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am trying to add field PO type (EKKO-BSART) as a key field in MM pricing. Its not available standard so I added it to the field catalog. I succeeded in creating a condition table, but when I try to create a PO, the system is not picking up my condition (it shows a exclamation mark next to the PO type field)

My condition table 916

Purchase Org.

Vendor

PO type (EKKO-BSART)

Can someone point out what I am possible doing wrong? I am familiar with pricing, condition types and its relation to access sequences/condition tables but I am not too familiar with user exits here.

Here is the procedure I followed

1. Modify KOMKAZ by adding component ZZBSART and component type BSART. Activate

2. Modified and activated user exit EXIT_SAPLMEKO_001 after adding the following coding @ INCLUDE ZXM06U14

MOVE I_KOMK TO E_KOMK.

MOVE I_EKKO-BSART TO E_KOMK-BSART.

3. Extend Field catalog for Condition tables

Added field ZZBSART

4. Created condition table 916

PO type shows up as a selection choice @ condition table creation so I created a PORG/Vendor/PO type table.

5. Create access sequence with 916 table (1:1) and assign AS to condition type.

6. Activate EXIT_SAPLMEKO_001 in CMOD

( Activated LMEKO001)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Changuri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally the structure KOMPAZ is appended for thsese types of cases. When we use thsi structure the KOMG and KMOP are take care automatically and system reads the condition tables properly.

But you say you have appended KOMKAZ. Please re try with KOMPAZ.

Once this is done, please delete the field from field catalog table, and also delete table 916 and re-create.

Then re-creaet the field catalog and table 916. While creating access sequence please make sure you activate the fields again so that system regenerates the access.

Mainatin master data and try creating documents, it should work.

I ahve appended the KOMPAZ structure in almost all of my 9 prjects and never failed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & regards

AHP