Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exits for leci

former_member696369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i have one requirement for leci transaction, actual process: transaction leci is used by 2 users with respective two check points. user has been enter details for another check point by overlook.

so we want to restrict the 2users for respective chekpoints to maintain clear transaction with leci tcode.

plz help this scenario, how to control the users. let me know any user exits for develp a code.

Regards,

narendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

Please check

'USEREXIT_CHECK_IN_01' (INCLUDE LLE_CHECK_INF18).

Kind regards,

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

there is no any user exit for LECI - T.Code

SAPRLECHKIN - SCREEN 1000.

there is only one way i think so to go into includes and find an enhance ment point or spot and write a code there.

or

BADI.

provide authorization as requried.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BADI is not called dynamically, it is called explicitly from the include mentioned by A.L.V Ramana. Get the facts right before commenting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinod sir,

this is to inform you that, this is not commenting sir.

i have not said any thing BADI here.

i am talking about only the user exit and includes which will be called dynamically from the variables as mentioned by ramana sir.

any ways

for give for that

balajia

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji

While I appreciate your keen interest in helping the forum members, at the same time, please also ensure that unless you are confident in the area in which a question is posted, please dont give any suggestion thereby misleading others.

Hope you will take this in right spirit.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

lakshmi pathi sir,

i will take in right way.

balajia