cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Collaboration Rooms Displaying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have been using Collaboration Rooms for some time now, and suddenly when you create a room it does not display in the rooms list. It does create the room in KM and you can access it from the email that is sent out. Even if you are the Owner or Administrator it does not display in the list of either my rooms Administrator or Owner.

The room is created but you can't see it or Administrate it or Own it

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

olivier_segol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sergio,

are you using TREX to index /rooms? If this is the case (you can check in System admin -> collaboration -> room search properties) you will find the name of a TREX index. Go to index administration to see if the index is OK or not? Perhaps you will have to reschedule it. If the index is KO you cannot have new rooms in the room directory.

I think that your issue is more related to that kind of thinks than to permissions as you can access rooms via link in mails.

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had to do a total re-index of the Collaboration Rooms

Thanks, sorry took so long to post, was shifted to another project

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the default permission you set for the rooms. i understood if you are the owner, you should have full permission. just to confirm, navigate the room in Content administration and see the permissions?

Also check for the user id. we ran into similar issue and then we found out, its because of duplication of user ids.

Let me know your response.

regards.

Senthil