cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overlapping Time Intervals

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am loading master data - 0ASSET_ATTR_TEXT and the InfoPackage runs successfully, but the DTP fails with error message - "0ASSET: Overlapping time intervals of data record 7201 with 7202 (99991231 / 19000101)

When I look at these two records, the do have the same asset number and the same time interval, but when I look at every record in 0ASSET every record has the two entries.

So my first question is does anyone have any ideas?

Second question is if I have 0ASSET_ATTR and 0ASSET_TEXT, do I really need 0ASSET_ATTR_TEXT?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In DTP under update tab you have an option "Handle Duplicate Record Keys" tick that and run the DTP it will be sucessfull.

Regards,

Ankit Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even we are facing the same issue in our production environment during the daily batch loads. But in my case, this issue occurs only for 1 Asset number and not the others.

We checked ANLA and ANLZ tables in R/3 as well as the extractor checker (RSA3). But we see only one record there and 2 records in the PSA.

Although we can process this using "Handle records with duplicate keys" option, what I want to know why is the PSA showing 2 records.

We did not face this issue before but have started facing it since last 2 days. If we can know why it is occurring then may be we can fix it so that we don't need to use the "Handle records with duplicate keys" option which I don't think is an advisable thing to do.

Regards,

Nishant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

guys

just delete all THE PSA load. go to pas monitor and change the time display and refresh it..so u will see all the psa request...

delete and reload again...you should be all set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you elaborate on above suggestion regarding PSA

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

MANISH

You might have old PSA data sitting... just delete those.... go to psa manager and clean everything and start loading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the DTP temporary storage, I can see the duplicate records. However, when I run the extractor in ECC, it doesn't pull in the duplicate records, so not sure why there are two of the same in the temporary storage. Also, when I look in the PSA, I see the record (although just one entry for that record) so I was going to try and delete it and rerun the DTP. However, you can't delete a record, only change the values of the record, which I don't think would be the correct thing to do. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In DTP under update tab you have an option "Handle Duplicate Record Keys" tick that and run the DTP it will be sucessfull.

Regards,

Ravi

konkasreenivasulu
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.