Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_RS_COMP behaves differently after EHP1 upgrade

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We are facing a problem in S_RS_COMP object after EHP1 upgrade. We have a role with two instances of S_RS_COMP. We have restricted one instance at the query level with Full access to activity field. Like one instance have activity * with restricting only to queries starting with ZAL* and another instance have only display access to all queries.

Now, the user is able to change the queries starting with ZAG* inspite of having only 03 access for this type of query. Before upgrade, Users were able to change only queries starting with ZAL* not with others like ZAG*.

When we trace, it is checking only activity field not the other fields of S_RS_COMP like Infoarea, Infocube etc.

Can anyone please suggest if we need to check something ? OR Is it a bug ?

Regard's

Salman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you searched for OSS notes? Maybe note 1472913 as an answer for your problem.

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you searched for OSS notes? Maybe note 1472913 as an answer for your problem.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the OSS note! I was not able to find it. We will implement this note as it is not included in our highest sp after upgrade.

I will update once testing is done.

Thanks again

0 Kudos

After Implementing the OSS note the issue is solved. Thanks Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you corrected the authorization objects after upgrade?? SU25 check?

I recommend you to perform a user comparison and also check the roles that are assigned to the users. If the user has 03,16 for S_RS_COMP for 1 query combination such as ZAG*, he will not access to modify them.

Regards,

Raghu

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salman,

There may be many probability. However you may like to check the analysis authorization as well.

Regards,

Arpan Paik