cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0FI_GL_4 Delta load data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to load data to a DSO named A from datasource 0FI_GL_4, But the datasource have already been used to load data to another DSO named B with Delta mode and initialize without data transfer. Now the data volume in DSO B is very large and many end-users are use the query aganist the DSO B.

The problem is how can load all the data to DSO A from 0FI_GL_4 without influence on the DSO B?

Anyone can give me some advise about this issue!

Thanks inadvance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One solution can be create a transformation from DSO B to your new DSO A ,

and apply suitable filters in the DTP , to get only the data which is required .

This would not influence DSO B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrita

Thank your reply!

But the business logical is DataSource fields updating to DSO A which are not loaded to DSO B; so it's not work.

Addition, there is no routine exist between 0FI_GL_4 and DSO B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create transformation between DSO A and 0FI_GL_4. And run DTP. But before that, make sure whether you have all the data available in PSA. In case you have not deleted data in PSA, then it fetches all the data successfully into DSO A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HIi NVDVPRASAD

Thank you,

I have checked the PSA and find the initializaion Request has been deleted .

So i cannot fetch all the data from the PSA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can double click the info-package which you use to load 'Init ' request to PSA.after double clicking,In the menu 1st tab schedular, you will find an option 'Initialiliazation option for Source system' . If its enabled click on it , u will find whether an init exists.

If you do not find any init , you can delete all the records from PSA, do a fresh 'Full Repair" and then load to the above .info-providers.All records will be loaded again .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have resoled this issue.