Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement Date on seelction screen of COOIS not working for Lists-Compone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have migrated to ECC6.0 from 4.7.

We are using COOIS-Componenets Lists for report.

We are trying to use newly added Requirement Date selection filed on comopenent tab region

on selection screen of COOIS along with production order numbers.

But order components are displayed irrespective of what dates we enter for Requirement date.

Any clues guys? any OSS notes?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See if the below note which was released on 29.07.2010 helps. This is basically some FAQs on COOIS:

Note 540779 - FAQ: Information system

An extrract from the note:

Symptom

This note contains frequently asked questions and answers on the information system for production orders (transactions COOIS, CO26, CO27, CO28) and process orders (COIO, COID, COIK).

1. Question:

Selection conditions are specified at operation level or component level. However, the system issues operations or components in the operation or component list that do not correspond to these conditions.

Answer:

The selection conditions on the initial screen of the information system are used to identify an order. The system then displays the operations or components of the orders that are found in the corresponding list. If you want to restrict the display of the operations or components, you must use a filter in the layout (as of Release 4.6C) or a profile that filters the undesired operations or components. You can save this filter with a layout and save it in the corresponding profile (transaction COIS) or this filter can be applied solely to the output list. See also question 6.

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please check the following SAP Notes :

363327 -Change List Of Filed that can be displayed in COOIS/CO28

434123-Filling and displaying own field s in informaiton system .

178680-Operation and compoenets selection .

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vadivel Ranganathan.

This confirms my understanding In my testing i discovered the same behaviour as mentioned by note but was not sure if that is standard SAP behaviour.

Thanks. This confrims my understanding.

Edited by: santosh sarda on Dec 16, 2010 2:51 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Santosh,

How you are modifying to add requirement date field to the the selection field? Can we not use the same to modification to pull a layout which should filter the output based on the requirement date entered in the intial screen. Its Just a thought.

Regards,

Prasobh